Control Now Ltd – Account Manager
February 25, 2022
Job title: Account Manager
Team: Account Management
Location: Remote working with office in London
Rate: Upto £40,000, + commission, + share options
Date available: February 2023
Job type: Full Time
Company: Control Now Ltd
Control Now Summary
Control Now (CN) is a regulatory technology business established in 2017 specifically to support our clients with their transaction reporting for global financial regulations. (ESMA Article 15(3), RTS 22)
Transaction Reports provide information to regulators who use them to protect consumers and monitor the risk of market contagion.
Control Now are disrupting the current market for Transaction Reporting assurance and consultancy with fully automated software delivered as a SAAS solution.
Since being founded, Control Now have focused on developing their products and processes to allow for rapid scaling of the business while growing a loyal base of early adopter clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to and benefit from a young, successful business in a growing industry; learn directly from industry experts in a friendly environment and support improving the quality of data available to financial regulatory authorities.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of a client at Control Now. They will manage the client through the sales process, support onboarding onto the service and will maintain a relationship with the client throughout their life at Control Now.
The Account Manager’s tasks will include;
- Identification of prospects
- Introduction and demonstration of Control Now solutions
- Identification of client requirements
- Writing and delivering service proposals
- Management of client through onboarding process (~2 week project)
- Monitoring client during BAU operations
- Identification of account expansion opportunities
- Client Facing – This role is the face of our business. We require candidates to be presentable and to be able to understand and empathize with our clients.
- Effective Communication – The candidate should be confident about communicating around our subject matter (large data sets and complex regulations). Our software does the heavy lifting, and they will be supported by industry experts, but the role requires a candidate who isn’t intimidated by data and technology.
- Team Player – The sales and account management functions at CN are integrated with product and delivery functions. We are looking for someone who can see their role as part of the end-to-end success of our clients and the business.
- Business Acumen and Initiative – The role requires someone who can work with clients to identify commercial agreements to satisfy their requirements.
- Experience – We are looking for a candidate with any level of experience and who is willing to grow with the business.
For further information please feel free to contact
Applications for the role will require a CV accompanied with a brief covering letter introducing the applicant.