Control Now Ltd – Regulatory Analyst
February 7, 2023
Job Title: Regulatory Analyst
Team: Product Development
Location: Remote working with offices in London & Sofia
Rate: Competitive, + commission, + share options
Date available: February 2023
Job type: Full Time
Company: Control Now Ltd
Control Now Summary
Control Now (CN) is a regulatory technology business established in 2017 specifically to address investment firms’ requirements to submit complete and accurate transaction reports for EMIR and MIFIR (ESMA Article 15(3), RTS 22). Transaction Reports provide information to regulators which is used it to protect consumers and monitor the risk of market contagion.
Control Now is disrupting the current market for Transaction Reporting submission and assurance with fully automated software delivered as a SAAS solution.
Since being founded, Control Now has focused on developing its products and processes to allow for the rapid scaling of the business while growing a loyal base of early adopter clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to and benefit from a young, successful business in a growing industry; learn directly from industry experts in a friendly environment and support improving the quality of data available to financial regulatory authorities.
Control Now (CN) are looking for a Regulatory Analyst to support the business with monitoring and interpreting regulatory change and notifications.
The Regulatory Analyst will act as our eyes and ears to the market, ensuring anything that is relevant for interpretation internally is identified, summarised and distributed to all CN stakeholders.
The Regulatory Specialist will play a vital role in supporting the product, marketing and management teams to stay informed about changes in the regulatory reporting market so they can perform their necessary functions.
This is also the first role in a new team to support Control Now with its mission to support the market with regulatory change.
The Regulatory Analysts’ tasks will include:
- Regulatory Monitoring: Set up channels for monitoring regulatory and technological change. Identify changes of importance for Control Now, then summarize key information before internal distribution.
- Support Product Strategy: Build market commentary into the solution for all users e.g. market best practice, regulator’s comments, guidance etc. Recognise opportunities resulting from regulatory change and identify solutions required to support product features.
- Support Marketing Strategy: Support the marketing team with summarising regulatory change into market-facing comments for distribution via newsletter, blog, and forums.
- Support Management with Setting Vision: Support the management team with monitoring regulatory change needed for making an informed decision on the company’s commercial strategy.
- Regulatory Knowledge: 2+ years of experience with EMIR and MIFIR regulatory reporting requirements.
- Business Analysis and Communication: Ability to understand complex documentation related to regulations and to summarise it into digestible content and communicate internally to spread knowledge. Ability to align the message to different audience types.
- Organisational skills: Ability to plan and prioritise own work, work independently following strategical goals of the company.
- Ambitious: Ability to show initiative to adapt to challenges presented by a growing business and identify opportunities for personal growth.
For further information please feel free to contact
Applications for the role will require a CV and a brief cover letter introducing the applicant.
No Agencies Please!