Information Security Analyst
September 21, 2023
Information Security Analyst
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Location: Remote working with offices in London & Sofia
Rate: Competitive, + revenue share, + share options
Date available: September 2023
Job type: Full Time
Company: Control Now Ltd
Control Now Summary
Control Now (CN) is a regulatory technology business established in 2017 specifically to address investment firm’s requirements to submit complete and accurate transaction reports for EMIR and MIFIR (ESMA Article 15(3), RTS 22). Transaction Reports provide information to regulators which is used it to protect consumers and monitor the risk of market contagion.
Control Now are disrupting the current market for Transaction Reporting submission and assurance with fully automated software delivered as a SAAS solution.
Since being founded, Control Now have focused on developing their products and processes to allow for rapid scaling of the business while growing a loyal base of early adopter clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to and benefit from a young, successful business in a growing industry; learn directly from industry experts in a friendly environment and support improving the quality of data available to financial regulatory authorities.
Control Now are looking for an Information Security Analyst to help take our information security practices forward as the company grows. This role will be vital in supporting the Operations Team to deliver the highest quality services to our customers – both internal and external.
The role will be well connected across the whole company, with a requirement to communicate and educate on best practices through good documentation, clear processes and incident feedback.
This will be an excellent opportunity to build a significant career in information security hand-in-hand with the company’s growth.
• Work with the COO to strengthen all aspects of product and network security.
• Carry out ISO 27001 regular activities – audits, assessments, incident management etc.
• Work with DevOps teams on product security issues.
• Contribute to developing user awareness through good documentation and other communication of good practices.
• Attend training to expand skills and accreditations.
Skills & Experience
• Good understanding of security standards including ISO 27001 and GDPR.
• Familiar with information security risks in the software development, software services and cloud services environments.
• Great at writing documentation – processes, procedures, reports and logs.
• Excellent analytical thinking – able to turn security requests and concerns into concrete processes and actions.
• Excellent task management skills – will be using Jira to manage incidents and projects.
• A team player – good at explaining security concepts to others without getting frustrated – not everyone is excited about information security!
• Pragmatic – must care deeply about security but still be able to provide good security support even when compromises must be made.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
For further information, please feel free to contact .
No Agencies Please!